(برای خواندن ترجمه فارسی اینجا کلیک کنید)
Property by ownership:
- Freehold: The owner has title to whole property.
- Condominium: in condominium the owner has title to a unit, but shares the common elements with other owners within the condominium corporation. Apartment or townhouse or other type of properties could be part of condominium.
Property by type of structure:
- Detached: A detached home typically refers to a residential structure on a specific plot of land
- Attached: Attached homes have two primary advantages from a cost savings point of view. First, they share one or more common walls which reduces overall building cost and, secondly, higher densities can be achieved than with detached homes on specific plots of land.
- Multi-Family: Many variations of multi-family exist in today’s marketplace ranging from low density walk-up units to mid (4 storey to 12 storey) and high rise (more than 12 stories buildings).
What is Link house?
A link house is a type of house that the homes above ground seem to be detached, but they actually share a foundation. So their foundation is linked together but above ground walls are separate. Link homes are still considered under detached homes.